Tuesday, June 29, 2010

How to make a chipboard album - Part III



hi everybody,

I hope you are having a fun summer. :)

Above a sneak peek of the Custom album I am making for Bikas. As promised here is Part III of how to make a chipboard album. Check out the video below. If you haven't seen part I and part II make sure you check them out to see how we got here. :)

Feel free to email me questions or if you are interested in a custom album for yourself or a loved one. We can do any word you like or any style or color schemes. Be sure to check out my other blog to see all my treasured creations.

In this part III of this video tutorial, I am showing you the whole album completely covered with the papers. Be sure to follow me or sign up for my updates on my Youtube channel or here to see the next episodes of how to embellish and finish up the album.



I hope you enjoyed the video. Thanks for stopping by,

Tereza

1 comment:

Martha Lever said...

Hi! Th album is wonderful! And my goodness, lots of precious little ones around you! In God's time you can do the class.