Tuesday, June 8, 2010

How to make a chipboard album - Part I

hi everyone,

As you know I am working on a new custom album and I will be sharing some of the techniques I use to make my albums. If you are new to my blog be sure to stop by CreatingTreasures and see my albums. HERE is a link to all my ALTERED Albums posts.

The album I am creating is made of MDF but the techniques used are the same as if for a Chipboard album.

Enjoy the video below and be sure to check out my other videos on my YOuTUbe channel. I will be posting Part II on this album next week, so be sure to follow me or subscribe so you won't miss anything.



Got questions? Leave me a comment. :)

Be blessed,
Tereza

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Tereza!
Can´t wait for the next tut!!!!
I'll be saving all these videos so that Bikas can see how her album was born! She's going to love it!
Big hug from Europe to you all!
AnaIsa