Thursday, June 10, 2010

How to make a chipboard album - part II



Hi y'all.

Here is part II of the chipboard album tutorial. I just finished covering Bikas album - my newest custom order. If you would like to find out how I did it so that it looks like the photo above, take a look at my video below.




I have a few other video tutorials posted so please do check these out too.

In part III of the series I will share all the pages of the album and more details. Be sure to follow my blog so you won't miss a thing.

Now, for the video making pros out there I would love if you could share some positive criticism on my videos. I feel my videos are getting better, but I want to improve even more. So do share your knowledge, or leave me some love. :) thanks a bunch.

have a great weekend :)

Tereza

1 comment:

Martha Lever said...

Hi Tereza,
Thanks so much for you sweet comment today! I loved seeing you talk about this journal and how you cut out the letters. How cool!!!! On my art journals sometimes I do the art on individual pages and she I have enough for a book I will sew it but usually I just make a book and paste stuff right onto the pages. The good thing about art journaling is that anything goes. And the chunkier the better!! That would be great if you took one of my classes. People have enjoyed them and have started their calligraphy journey. Thanks again!!!
God bless!!! I love Jesus too!