Saturday, May 8, 2010

Submissions and tutorials



Remember the stamping on your buttons technique? Above a close up of a button stamped with a snowflake image. Cute huh?

But that is not the reason I am posting today. No! I wanted to share with you that I am definitely in a new phase of my craft. I don't know how long it will last but for now I am trying my hands and work at submitting my treasured creations to challenges and magazines. I am also sharing some of my knowledge through tutorials.

You can see my first and latest submission HERE.

and you can check out my contribution of a fun technique that will go on next Tuesday HERE.

I will do my best to share a Thrifty Thursday this coming week. :) Bear with me... and by the way, I am beginning a new custom album that I will definitely share the how-tos with you. So be sure to follow my blog so you don't miss anything. :)

Have a great weekend.

Tereza

No comments: