Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thrifty Thursday: making your own flowers!

Welcome to Thrifty Thursday!

On an attempt to save money, pay off debt and be content with what I have, the thrifty scrapper blog was born. Every Thursday I will share a simple technique, mostly using things we already have at home but that can bring your scrapbooking or card making to a new level! :) This is thrifty Thursday, so be sure to follow my blog and make use of this free information. Who knows you might be debt free in a couple of years?

so this week I want to share with you how you can make your own flowers with what you got at home. I know you love Prima flowers! So do I! But I just can't afford every flower I fall in love with! Ha LOL

So take a look at the video below and see some of the flowers I created from funky to chic ones! Enjoy and if you have questions please send me an email at info@mytreasuredcreations.com



Be sure to stop by my Youtube channel and become a subscriber so you can see all the new videos I upload. Or follow my blog here so you can be notified when I post something new!

I hope you are enjoying these new videos. I have many more to share and as I go I am learning how to make them better. :) Comments, advice on video making or critics are welcome!

Be blessed,
Tereza

1 comment:

Unknown said...

fun idea...not that I have any of those flowers...lol. Sending you a blog award. you can see more on mine.