Friday, May 21, 2010

The Little Shabby Box and other news!



Hi everyone!!

Life has done it again. :) I have been busy with the children and have not been able to post anything recently, but I have great news!

1) I have been invited to join the DT of the Little Shabby Box. They have awesome card kits and I will be designing for them for the next 6 months. I couldn't wait for my first kit and assignment and went ahead and purchased the May kit just to play around. :) it's gorgeous. It has beautiful Prima papers, flowers and other goodies. Go check it out. and be sure to come back here, I want to share some of the cards I make with it. :) Congratulations to all the other ladies who made the team.

2) Remember I told you I was going to be working on a new custom album? Well, the album is in and I have already made the first video introducing the album to you. So if you would like to follow and learn some new techniques and see how I make my altered albums be sure to follow this blog and/ or my OTHER blog. I will be posting the first video soon. To see some of my recent videos go HERE.

3) Also I will be participating on a Blog Hop on Memorial Day with Operation Write Home. If you have a blog, or you are a card maker or you want to join in be sure to stop there and sign up. It's going to be fun.

So that is it for now. It's raining here today and the children are still sleeping. I think I am beginning to get caught up! Ha!!

have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!

Tereza

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congrats on the new dt...looks like a great kit. Will definitely have to check out the new videos. Wishing you luck on the blog hop.